Hey guys I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’ve been well, away for awhile due to a lot of things but right now my family & I are currently going through an insane deal of financial struggle (like the rest of the world) but we have to pay 4,500 + dollars and they…
- Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
So many dumbasses or their close friends are killed each year because people mess around and pretend to shoot themselves in the head or put their gun in their mouth and people always say “he didn’t know it was loaded” like didn’t you know you always check the chamber and you need to pretend its loaded anyways?! Guns are for killing so don’t put one to your head. Darwin’s theory right there
I slept an hour past my alarm to the time I needed to be leaving (8) and ended up getting ready and leaving the house by 8:15. When I got to school there was no parking and I seriously had to walk .25 miles to class which wouldn’t be a problem if I wasn’t already late. Then I got to class by 9:03 and walked in right before the guest speaker! Wooh.
I was going to do a lot of homework today but Im feeling pretty crappy and idk about you but I can’t focus on algebra when I’m feeling like shit, I need to be at my prime for that!
So I’m drinking tea. Here’s my schedule for the week to keep myself mentally in check.
Thursday: finish all of my design homework!
Work until close
Friday: finish two math chapters online
Deposit paycheck, coin rolls, pay of credit card (I love doing anything to do with money!)
Work until close
TOP:Two seconds after Mary McQuilken snapped this shot of her brothers posing on top of Moro Rock in Sequoia National Park, California a powerful lightning bolt struck them. A hiker just outside the frame was killed and Sean (on the left) eventually also died from complications associated with his injuries. Michael McQuilken (on the right) survived. The family was hiking in the Sierra Nevada during August 1975 when the incident occurred. Photo by Mary McQuilken
BOTTOM:Kamchatka. Michio Hoshino, a Japanese photographer known for his wildlife photography, was mauled to death by a teddy bear on the Kamchatka Peninsula in eastern Russia. This was the last photo he took
I googled top pic and DAMN, read this shit.
Breakfast: homemade breakfast sandwich with red onions, cheese, sausage patty
Snack: coconut Lara bar
Lunch: brown rice with steamed spinach and peanut sauce (leftovers and tofu was all gone)
Snack: Oreos :)
Dinner: butternut squash soup with broccoli and whole wheat toast
I know there’s not a lot of meat, but I really don’t like meat that much anymore. Occasionally some chicken. Fish and seafood are what I eat most though, I’m just broke
Homemade Quest Bars
- 4 Scoops your vanilla protein powder (about 1/3 cup a scoop)
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter of choice (smooth, not crunchy)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup sweetener (I used stevia, less if you like)
- 2-4 tbsp. water (if you feel you need it)
- 1/4 cup oat flour or fiber powder or even ground flaxseeds (Omit for lower carbs, best with)—> In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, oat flour (if using), nut butter and sweetener together. If using stevia / splenda, you’ll need more water than if using honey or agave.—> Scoop out the dough, shape into 5 bars and add to a sheet lined with parchment paper, refrigerate for 30-40 minutes to firm up.—> ENJOY xRenniesane / TumblrPer bar (varies with protein powder):Calories:160Fat: 8Protein: 20Carbs: 11Fiber: 5Sugar: 2Variations
- Vanilla Almond Crunch: Use almond butter, a tsp of vanilla and some chopped almonds.
- Cinnamon Roll: add 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Brownie: add 2 tbsp. cocoa powder and use chocolate protein powder (not necessary)
- Lemon Cream Pie: Use sunflower butter and 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: add 1/4 - 1/3 cup chocolate chip and don’t omit oat flour
- Peanut Butter Supreme: use peanut butter.
- PB & J: Use peanut butter and 3-4 tbsp. mashed or dehydrated strawberries or 2 tbsp. jam.
- Coconut Cashew: Use cashew butter and 2-5 tbsp. coconut shreds
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Use chocolate protein powder and peanut butter
- Mixed Berry Bliss: use 1 tbsp. of each blue- rasp- black- and strawberries, mashed or dried.
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Use 3-4 tbsp. mashed or dried raspberries or jam, and best with sunflower butter
- Strawberry Cheesecake: 2-4 tbsp. mashed or dried strawberries or jam, 2 tbsp. cream cheese.
- Banana Nut Muffin: Use 1/2 mashed banana and 2-4 tbsp. crushed nuts.